At It’s Best…
VEKAdeck™ is an engineered deck board that meets or exceeds ASTM standards for impact and puncture resistance, provides excellent traction when wet or dry and is thermally reflective to keep you cool under foot. VEKAdeck™ and matching fascia board ships in six attractive colors (gray, khaki, white, almond, mocha and walnut) to satisfy most applications.
The product’s low water absorption property makes it ideal for high humidity, pool or marine environments. Maintenance is simply reduced to periodic cleaning with mild household soaps. Standing water should be removed to prevent mold, mildew and dirt build up. Since VEKAdeck™ is made from 100% PVC and color stabilizers, this premium deck board will resist fading due to normal weather conditions. Gradual, uniform color change may occur and is normal, but VEKAdeck™ will display an attractive appearance season after season. Our reinforced cellular PVC extrusion process gives VEKAdeck™ dimensional stability and impact resistance. We are so sure of our process that we warrant VEKAdeck™ not to rot, chip, peel, blister or corrode.
VEKAdeck™, the reinforced cellular PVC deck board from VEKA Innovations, has proven to be the alternative to wood and wood fiber/plastic composite decking materials. Our patent pending PVC formulation is lighter than wood or composite materials but is highly impact resistant. VEKAdeck™ works similarly to other decking products, requiring no special tools or fasteners.
Performance characteristics such as long life, high durability, low maintenance requirements along with a high return on investment and the materials environmentally friendly status make it an ideal board for residential and commercial dock applications. VEKAdeck™ is the perfect way to add value and beauty to your home.
- Resists Fading looks beautiful season after season, maintenance free.
- Insect Resistant 100% PVC Blend is impervious to insects.
- Splinter-Free PVC Compound will not splinter, flake or peel.
- Dimensionally Stable Patented formulation expands and contracts less than 0.05% allows for end to end butt joints.
- Attractive embossed wood grain anti-skid surface is slip resistant when wet or dry. Never Hot, Always comfortable to touch.
- Fire Resistant VEKAdeck™ self extinguishes in the event of fire.
- Water Resistant VEKAdeck™ will not absorb moisture making it ideal for high humidity and marine environments such as boat docks and pools.
- Low-Maintenance Never needs painting or sealing
- Easy To Install Works as easily as traditional lumber using basic hand and power tools.
- Easily Fastened Easily accepts nails, deck screws or hidden fasteners.
- Light Weight Cellular extrusion process yields low specific gravity making VEKAdeck™ lighter than wood and composite materials.
- Easy To Clean Impervious to the most common environmental contaminates and cleans with mild soap and water.
- Environmentally Friendly PVC is a recyclable material. Because VEKAdeck™ is UV and water resistant, chemical treatments are not necessary.
VEKA Leading the way…
Their Computer Integrated Manufacturing (C.I.M.) facility located in Fombell, PA enables them to make use of the latest technology to provide only the utmost in customer satisfaction. Their reputation is backed by over 30 years of compounding and extrusion experience.